Thursday, August 23, 2012

yankees jersey a bright fireball the size of soybean is very quickly fall into the cup

.
The boss soon left,mlb baseball jerseys, and a rapid end to a glass of white water, opposite the girl even before, and I speak a.
Girls that clear voice ringing in my ears: cheap nfl surprised a moment, raised his head and looked across to the girls, just to see her, I just noticed that her red lips and white teeth, but this time, I only see a pair of bright, as if talking like watery eyes.
When I'm sure she talking to me, I cramped the road: Do not know why, facing the front of this girl, I'm always very nervous, and a pair of bright eyes seemed to see through the deepest of my heart, so I dare not her in the eye, so a finished, I immediately and looked down to go.
Head down, took her cup, right hand cheap nfl jerseys wholesale doubled magically come up from the space bag a piece of dried papaya, the internal forces of transport at the hard suddenly crushed dried papaya
Papaya and then thrown into the cup, the left hand cheap nfl trick, a bright fireball the size of soybean is very quickly fall into the cup, a cup of boiling papaya porridge made of!
The whole process will probably spend two or three seconds, when I push back the cup, opposite the girl queen tiny mouth, looked at me surprised, this is simply magic thing!
I hurriedly looked up a girl snacks surprised tender appearance has been deeply engraved in my heart, what a cute girl ah.
Soon ...... the girls endure to live the sweet breath of temptation, gently reach for a cup, can not wait to send his mouth ......
Suddenly thought, I quickly looked up, eager girl Tao: Girls cheap nfl surprised a moment, but soon laughed, playful wrinkled his nose, and then leisurely cup leans over the front of the mouth, gently sip my mind they look down upon her lovely cheap nfl jerseys wholesale Zhou Zhao nose attracted.
Wow! Fragrant!'s Sweet
The girl's screams woke up, and even drink more than six months papaya porridge, I already feel it delicious, if possible, I prefer to use it to change some flesh, to change the point of bread to eat.
In my bag so much dried papaya, I can not use them to change money? To know ... papaya forest oakleys but near the specialty elsewhere is not so good food, if used to change money. Well ...... a month to earn enough to ten amethyst, perhaps not impossible
My bag papaya dry enough to allow a person to eat a hundred years, even if one only sell a gold, then all dried papaya can sell how much money
Customers looked up to the pub looked the men's comes in fills but those women who do not drink,yankees jersey, only drink boiled water, how to give them papaya porridge, they will not buy it?
The answer is yes, so sweet, so delicious food, not ridiculously expensive

No comments:

Post a Comment